Friday, April 6, 2012

April DT Work - Made With Memories

I am back to share a layout I have created for my local scrapbook store called Made With Memories. It was a pleasure to again work with some wonderful Graphic 45 paper.

The photo used is a picture of my Great Grandmother, although the photo was a scanned copy of a very badly damaged photo I like the way it looks aged and worn.

The lovely flower in the top right hand corner of the photo has been handmade by Renea and they can be purchased from her Etsy store - Reneabouquet. 

Thanks for stopping by to take a look, wishing you all a wonderful Easter. 





1 comment:

  1. Your Great Grandma for sure was a pretty girl...that's where you got your looks from. You were from a gene of gorgeousness!

    This is a stunning LO! I truly love it!

    ReplyDelete