Thursday, August 8, 2013

Flying Unicorn - Bohemian Bazaar

Hello Everyone!!

For those of you who were lucky enough to purchase the June Flying Unicorn Kit - Ray of Magic, you would have received a lovely paper mache case in your kit. I managed to hang onto my undecorated case just long enough for the FABULOUS Bohemian Bazaar paper to arrive from Graphic 45. This collection from Graphic 45 is so vibrant and bright, it makes me happy. How could you not smile at something so pretty? 

I have two projects to share with you today....

I set about decorating this case for my daughter Lily, yes at six months old she is WAY too young to even think about playing with this. My husband asked if it was for Lily to take her lunch to school in, sheeeesh you do not put lunch in something so pretty, you put jewels, letters and treasures in it, then promptly padlock it and put it on your shelf as a decoration (or perhaps some light use will be allowed - ummmmm eventually).


When is it ok to place a vodka bottle in your daughters bedroom as a decoration? Firstly (and most importantly) when it is empty, cleaned, scrubbed and sterilized and secondly when it is decorated like this!!!



This is the second bottle that I have decorated with Graphic 45 paper, I would like to eventually have at least six. Or maybe I will set myself a goal of having a bottle per new collection, yes great idea!!

Products Used

Thanks for stopping by, I wish you all a very happy and creative week.

~ Rebecca ~

2 comments:

  1. I love love love the case you made for Lily. So pretty. I am sure it will be her special case just as soon as she is old enough to walk around and carry it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you!! So good to have friends supporting my little old blog here. I was super happy with how the case turned out, right now it is sitting on Lily's shelf in her bedroom. One day she will definitely be allowed to use it for holding special treasures x

    ReplyDelete