Saturday, January 25, 2014

One Day Challenge - Flying Unicorn Forum

Flying Unicorn is having a full weekend online crop, I invite you all to join in and get involved, starting with my challenge!!!

Alright who is ready to make something technique driven? Your challenge should you choose to accept, it is all rather simple, here is the criteria.

I would like to see you do all of the following -

1) Produce a card
2) Include stamping
3) Include embossing (if you do no have equipment to emboss I will let you off on this step)
4) Include a die cut shape (can be a chippy)
5) Include inking of edges
6) Include layering (even just a couple of layers)

You could win this....ooooh, just think of the goodies you could buy!!!


THIS CHALLENGE RUNS FROM 7PM FRIDAY TO 11PM SATURDAY, please load your entries HERE

Here is my grungy example. Now I have never hidden the fact that I would love to recruit Tim Holtz to be my BFF, together we would sit, shoot the breeze and craft for hours caffeinated on Starbucks. We would ponder new ideas for epic new Idea-ology products.  When Tim is busy doing promotions and demonstrations I would hang with Mario helping with marketing etc. As you can see I have given this all some very good thought, it just needs to come into fruition now, the plan is set. So in honor of our pending friendship I dedicate this Tim Holtz inspired card to none other than Tim himself. Tim if by some remote chance you end up reading this I swear I am not a stalker just possibly your BIGGEST fan.

Now I am not expecting anyone to head in the grunge direction (although *high five* if you do). You decide your color scheme and theme, go black, go pink, go whatever you choose just as long as you include all the techniques listed above.





Looking forward to seeing your projects!!

~ Bex ~ 


1 comment: