Tuesday, April 29, 2014

By The Sea - Flying Unicorn

Hi Everyone,

Today I have two projects to share with you, both projects created using the stunning By The Sea collection from Graphic 45. 

Products Used

The first project I would like to share with you is a multi layered card. I loved putting this together, I had a plan of how I wanted this to look and I was amazed my crazy idea seemed to work. All the layers and folding turned out perfectly. I truly believe it would be hard to mess up with this collection though, the papers flow so well and all the different elements available for your fussy cutting delight are gorgeous.

This photo gives you an idea of dimension...


Here is a photo of the card folded flat...


Couple of close ups...



The second project I would like to share is a folded gift bag, it has been created using two 12 x 12 sheets. I added a handmade layered tag and a flower made with my Tattered Florals die.





Thank you all for looking, I wish you a brilliant and creative day.

~ Rebecca ~

1 comment:

  1. These are both so fantastic...I can't believe the dimension on them - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete