Friday, November 24, 2017

7 Dots Studio Mixed Media Canvas for Scrap Matrix Design Team

Hi Everyone,

I am here with you today to share with you a mixed media canvas created with the beautiful 7 Dots Studio Writers Block Collection. This collection was made to be combined with the Scrap Matrix metals, they just look so good together!.  


At this point, I need to let you in on a little secret. My project when I began was not intended to be a 8" x 8" canvas, it was a 12" x 12" layout (as you can see below in my break down photos). The two photos here will show you my layering process. 


Stitching can add beautiful effects to your paper...


Using a nice strong pair of scissors you can cut your metals, making them go a little bit further, layering them, giving an illusion of a full circle even though you have used a semi circle. 



Many thanks for taking time to visit here, I wish you all a very happy and creative day.

~ Rebecca ~




Scrap Matrix Products Used




1 comment:

  1. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.

    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete